Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lately.....



Loving.....our little lady. As each day passes we love her more and more. We marvel at every little achievement, every clap and every blown kiss. We can't believe we created such a 'perfect' little being.

Eating:.....Lately we've been eating quick and easy meals. I find dinner time the trickiest time of the day to juggle. Blake isn't home from work yet and I am trying to feed Millie and make a somewhat edible and healthy meal for us. So quick and easy it is. Zucchini Slice and Tuna Mornay have made it onto our plates in the last week.

Drinking.....Smoothies. I'm craving smoothies at the moment. Mango, mixed berry, raspberry, I really don't mind. I have a yummy smoothie recipe to share with you soon.

Buying.....Paper pineapple decorations. Just Because. We also bought this delightful Wooden Mixing and Baking Set for Millie for Christmas from Oliver's Twisty Tales. Oliver's Twisty Tales on Down that Little Lane has the best wooden toys for kids, you should check it out.

Making.....I finally finished a custom order for three dolls which I've been working on for weeks now.  Next on my make list is a new hat for Millie, followed by a few Christmas presents for friends and family.

Reading.....I've been reading lots of recipe books lately. Particularly ones by Annabel Karmel that involve baby and toddler finger food. What foods did your little ones enjoy when they began to feed themselves?

Feeling.....Inspired.

Looking forward to.....Christmas. Christmas is by far my favourite time of the year. I've started my gift buying and am planning my decorations, gift wrapping and the all important Christmas baking. I think festive baking is the best part.

Dreaming.....After visiting a friends lovely new 'old' home I'm dreaming about our house in the country again.

What have you been up to lately?

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

2 comments:

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...