Thursday, November 14, 2013

Books I Love: Vintage Wedding Style

Top Left: pinned here. Bottom Left: pinned here. Bottom Middle: pinned here. Bottom Right: pinned here. Top Right: pinned here. Middle Right: pinned here.
 
From the moment I saw Vintage Wedding Style by Elizabeth Demos on the shelves of giddy and grace at Maleny I was in love. I could just tell that it was going to be the most perfect wedding style book I had ever seen.  Every page is a bundle of inspiration.....there are lovely DIY projects and each chapter features a different couple and styling theme. So, if you're soon to be married or you're organising a special party or celebration you should definitely get your hands on this beautiful book. I really really really highly recommend it.

If you've already read this book I'd love to know what your favourite theme was. I can't decide between Fall Colour, Flea Market Charm or Farmhouse Fete.

I hope your week has been a lovely one so far!

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really beautiful book...I'd definitely love to flip through it

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...