|Top left: 'all about HEIDI' shoes from here. Top right: words pinned here, originally from here. Bottom left: stool from Lark. Bottom right: Top from Printebebe.|
A few little things I'm loving on this sunny Wednesday afternoon.....
- This NEWS. What a blessed little bubba he/she will be!
- I adore these 'all about HEIDI' handcrafted soft leather shoes for little ones.
- These cute sewing cards. Perfect for those learning how to sew.
- Printebebe clothing. Print on Print.
- Inspiring words. Do small things with great love x
- This recipe: Pavlova with Rhubarb and Pistachios.
- Cute stationery alert over at Chibi Run.
- The perfect 3-tiered food carrier by Danish label Rice and the most divine little stool.
- This inspiring lady has opened a big cartel store. So much to love over there!
What are you admiring at the moment? I'd love to know.
Happy days to you!