Saturday, January 19, 2013

This time of day.....



I love this time of day. The day is drawing to an end, the air is a little cooler, the world around me is quieter. Millie is having a late afternoon snooze. Sometimes dinner is cooking, sometimes it is not. I feel as though I've had a successful day if dinner is on the table before 7.00pm.

The stillness of the early morning is equally as lovely, when you feel like you're the only one stirring. It's a great time to think, ponder and plan. I do alot of pondering these days. My dreams for us, my hopes for Millie!

What's your favourite time of day?

2 comments:

  1. I love this light, looks so cozy! And i love, love, love those yellow flowers - are they pom poms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malea, they are most definitely pom-poms! I love pom-poms. They are so easy to make. Just gather some sticks from the garden and glue the pom-poms to them using craft glue. Have a lovely week x

      Delete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...