As a child I always dreamt of having a pen pal. I never did have one, but fast forward quite a number of years and here I am blogging about my very first pen pal package. This package was sent to the lovely Sophie from 'Her Library Adventures' and was inspired by her beautiful little girl, Tallow. A handmade rainbow package with pom poms, bells and watercolour details.
In this parcel I included:
- A hand written note (essential)
- Some handmade scalloped watercolour gift tags complete with a pom pom and bell
- A set of mini watercolour gift cards - a little something for my recipient to use and continue sharing the pen pal love
- A rainbow garland made from hand dyed crochet motifs (in the box)
- Some handmade glittery clay star tags
I can't wait to put together my next package. Do you have a pen pal? I'd love to know what you include in your parcels?
Happy days to you!