Sunday, May 4, 2014
Lovin' the little things.....
1. A 'Nana Made' crochet daisy chain for Millie's 'big girl' room. She used the pattern kindly provided by the lovely Sophie over on the 'Her Library Adventures' blog. I've seen so many beautiful crochet projects of late, I really need to find the time to teach myself. A new goal perhaps?
2. Beautiful roses at Sunday lunch.
3. Belated Easter treats. Homemade Marshmallows and White Chocolate Rocky Road.
4. & 5. A new to me thrifted cardigan. One of my Mum's lucky finds.
6. My little brother made homemade Turkish Delight. He's a mega talent in the kitchen and whipped up a Middle Eastern feast for the whole family today.
I hope your weekend has been a lovely one.
Happy days to you!