Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinboard: Handmade Gift Ideas

Top Left: from here. Bottom Left: from here. Bottom Middle: from here. Bottom Right: from here. Top Right: pinned here.  Middle Right: from here.


I know it's only early days but so far my goal of making more handmade gifts in 2014 is going swimmingly. A few weeks ago I made this dachshund softie for a work colleagues new baby and at the moment I'm working on a mini journal and a gift card set for a friend who's following her heart to the other side of the country.

I'm on a roll and I love the feeling of 'completeness' I get when a project finally comes together. And best of all, other than time and a lot of love it really doesn't have to cost much to make a handmade gift. To assist my gift making over the coming months I've been collecting lots of crafty ideas over on Pinterest. I've compiled some of my favourites above. What do you think? Have you come across any great DIYs lately?

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

2 comments:

  1. love them all. i have done dot paintings with kids but that idea for a shirt is perfect for my current spotty obsession! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cute! I made my friend one of the pot's with the cute faces for her b'day and she loved it! I think it's super special to receive a handmade gift, knowing that somebody has put some time and effort into making something for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...