Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lately.....





Loving.....my little family. I feel so blessed.

Eating:.....a delicious Sour Cherry Cake {gluten free}. I'll be sharing the recipe here on Thursday. That's how good it was!!!

Buying.....After selling a few goodies in my Etsy shop Garage Sale I treated myself to 'Mollie Makes Mama'. Can't wait for the postman to deliver it. If you're interested you can currently get 50% off on everything in my Etsy shop with the code GARAGESALE14.

Making.....I have lots of crafty projects on the go at the moment. A pair of shorts for Millie using some vintage fabric and this pattern. Two more mini dachshund softies and a rainbow garland for a special little someone.

Reading.....now that I'm not feeding Millie before bed we've started a new little bedtime routine. Bath, book and bedtime hugs. Her favourite book at the moment is 'I Want My Hat Back' by Jon Klassen. She loves it when Blake reads it as he does funny voices for each of the characters - much better than the voices I do. It makes me laugh too!

Growing.....my beloved Dad came over a few weeks ago for a much needed garden 'working bee'. He cleared out our vegie patch and I can't wait to get growing again. What's growing well at your place at the moment? I'll be planting the usual - tomatoes, lettuce, chives etc. but I would love to try some new things too. What do you recommend?

Playing.....we've been spending late afternoons in the garden, exploring every inch of our backyard, digging in our patch, playing with Spud, drawing on the blackboard and peeking at the neighbours through the fence (Millie not me). The cool breeze at this time of day is so refreshing and gives me that little boost I need to get through the dinner, bath, bed routine.

Thinking.....too much. I always do. I'm an over-thinker and I need to STOP it!

What have you been up to lately?

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I'm just stumbling across your Etsy shop now. You don't happen to have any more of those wonderful pears left do you? Wishing I got to snatch one up for Daisy's bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica. Thank you for your message. I'm just sending you an email now. Melinda :)

      Delete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...