Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Christmas Wish



I can hardly believe that it's that time of year again. A time to reflect, a time to give and a time to be thankful for all that we have. 2013 has seen me wandering the path of motherhood with my first baby. There's been periods of regular blogging and periods of not-so-regular blogging and I thank you for your continued support throughout it all.

I am so very grateful for the sense of community you bring to this space, the comments you leave and the kindness you've shown. I'm looking forward to doing it all again in 2014 and I hope you'll join me on my adventures.

My Christmas wish to you.....may your hearts and homes be full and may you find joy in simple pleasures this festive season.

Happy Christmas to you!

Melinda x

Note: I spotted the idea for the little 'puddings' in the above photo over on the @twirlingbetty instagram feed. I thought I would make some for the lovely girls I work with. They were so easy to make. All you need is some Arnott's Royals biscuits, some melted white chocolate, some jaffas and a few lolly mint leaves. As @twirlingbetty said, they basically make themselves!

2 comments:

  1. And they look gorgeous!! It's been lovely to see you expand into this space again. I'll be following behind you next year with the path of motherhood, we'll see what happens to the blog!! Best wishes to you and your family as we move from one year to the next. Melania x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already adding those sweet little puddings to my 2014 Xmas make list! Beautiful Melinda. Happy christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...