Saturday, December 28, 2013

52/52



Millie: Willing the water to come out. Your Dadda took this photo of you on Boxing Day at your Great Grandad's farm.

It's hard to believe that this is the last portrait of the 52 Project for 2013. I'm really looking forward to doing it all again next year from beginning to end. 52 portraits. 52 precious moments. 52 captures that tell a story.

I hope your heart is filled to the brim with wonderful memories from the past 12 months. May 2014 shine brightly for you!

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

I'm joining in with Jodi for the 52 project. I loved this image from last week.....little Josephine lost in the magic of meeting Father Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...