Saturday, November 30, 2013

48/52

'A portrait of Millie, once a week, every week, in 2013'

Millie: Her favourite part of Nana & Grandad's garden...the fountain. Luckily Nana is so obliging and holds her up to the edge for as long as she pleases.
 
I hope your weekend is a lovely one, I'm looking forward to my friends birthday/housewarming/lets get excited about Christmas dessert party tonight. What are you looking forward to?

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

I'm joining in with Jodi for the 52 project. I loved this image from last week.....little Fox and the ginger cat (the cat's face made me smile!).

P.S. I'm having a festive giveaway over here.....I would love you to enter x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...