Friday, October 18, 2013

Pinboard: Pretty Parcels

Top Left: from here. Bottom Left: pinned here. Bottom Middle: from here.  Bottom Right: from here. Top Right: from here. Middle Right: from here.


After Tuesday's 'All Wrapped Up' post I decided to gather some of my favourite gift wrapping ideas for today's pinboard. I'm already starting to think about how I might gift wrap my Christmas presents this year and am leaning towards brown paper, jute twine and stars cut from silver glittery card. But I'm sure I'll change my mind multiple times before I make my final decision.

I hope your week has been a lovely one and that your weekend is even lovelier. I'm going to a Pink Ribbon fundraiser on Sunday which I'm really looking forward to. Fun times with the ladies, yummy food and raising some much needed funds for a very good cause.....can't wait!

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

P.S. I'd love you to join me over on Pinterest. Pop over here and follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...