Thursday, October 17, 2013

Books I Love: Bazaar Style



Earlier this year I read Selina Lake's 'Pretty Pastel Style' and 'Homespun Style' and immediately fell in love with them. Over the past few days I've been reading one of her earlier books called 'Bazaar Style' and my heart has grown fonder. I love the market style of the bazaar interiors with their clash of colours and patterns, their non-minimalist aesthetic and their use of vintage finds throughout. If you haven't read any of Selina's books before you really should, they are all kinds of lovely!

You can also follow Selina on Pinterest over here!

I hope your week has been lovely so far.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...