|I bought these flowers yesterday, I was being kind to myself and they were only $4.50!|
I was talking to a lovely friend this morning who is considerably younger than myself. We were talking about stress, worry and nerves and for an instant it was like I was talking to my 22 year old self. It's amazing how age and experience make you stronger and wiser and sometimes I wish that I knew the things that I know now back then. Over the years I've learnt.....
- to be kind to myself.
- to smile often.
- to enjoy the little things in life.
- to be grateful for all that I have.
- to not sweat the small stuff.
- to not let others dictate my happiness.
- to always be my own person.
- to think positively. The mind is a powerful thing.
- to give generously.
What do you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger?
I hope your weekend has been a lovely one so far.
Happy days to you!