Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello!



Hello!
 
It's been a while. A long while. So much has been going on behind the scenes here and I've been pondering the future of this little space of mine.
 
Basically, I woke up one day and realised I was trying to do too many things, and as a result I wasn't doing any of them well. I was doing lots of things in an average way. That's not me, I'm a perfectionist and I like to give 110% to everything I do.  I work part time and I'm a Mumma and I also have an incredible creative urge to satisfy.
 
So.....I have decided to focus my attention and do a few things well, rather than lots of things not very well. I take great pride in my role as a Mumma, so that is my first priority. I will also be focusing my attention on creating my handmade dolls and connecting with like minded people over on instagram.  I would love it if you popped over and followed me there. It's a beautiful, supportive community, just search @mooseandbird.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for visiting this little space over the years, it's been an absolute joy.

Much love to you all.

Melinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...