Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pinboard: these are a few of my favourite things

Top Left: pinned here. Bottom Left: pinned here. Bottom Middle: pinned here.  Bottom Right: from here. Top Right: from here.  Middle Right: from here.


These are a few of my favourite things...

1. Mood lighting. Nude bulbs. Fairy lights. Inside. Outside. Anywhere.
2. Fresh flowers on cakes. So much so that I've just ordered 'Cooking with Flowers: Sweet and Savory Recipes with Rose Petals, Lilacs, Lavender, and Other Edible Flowers' by Miche Bacher.
3. Wearing pattern on pattern. Polka dots and florals are my all time favourites.
4. Dress ups. Tulle tutus and feather head dresses.
5. Garlands and wreaths of fresh flowers.
6. Simple gift wrapping with a touch of nature.

What are some of your favourite things at the moment? If you'd like to see more of my favourite things you can follow me on pinterest over here!

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...