Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lovin' the little things.....



1. A homemade valentine.
2. White Chocolate Blondies. Dry and a tad burnt but he still loved them (so he said!).
3. In the afternoon sun.
4. Baby legs.....one of my favourite things.
5. Everyone who has visited us in the last week has left with a bag of limes and a bunch of roses. A petal or two made it into the lime bags too (a little something from Millie).
6. Vanilla & Sour Cherry Cake. My contribution to Friday nights dessert night with the ladies.
7. Our rose bush is out of control (in a really good way).
8. Picking flowers.
9. Homegrown lettuce.

I hope your week has been a lovely one dear friends. Thank you for following my collection of stills each Sunday.

{Linking up with Em from The Beetle Shack}.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

1 comment:

  1. So much yumminess here...heart bikkies and cake. You are making me hungry!
    Such cheerful weekly stills x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...