How will you be celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow? We'll be exchanging handmade cards and eating homemade White Chocolate Blondies. Nothing fancy, just a little something to say 'I love you' and 'I appreciate you'.
I thought I would share a little bit of our story.....the story of him & I.
- We met in English class when we were 16 - so I guess that makes us 'highschool sweethearts'. We've been together since we were 17.
- He got down on bended knee and asked me to be his wife at Kondalilla National Park. We were 21.
- We got married at 22. May 27 is our anniversary. We'll be celebrating 8 years of married togetherness this year.
- He's the realist. I'm the dreamer.
- Our proudest moment to date - the birth of our little girl in the winter of 2012.
- The worst present he has ever bought me: an alarm clock. I've never forgotten it, and neither has he.
- I clean the bathrooms. He vacuums and mops. I cook. He does the dishes. I do the grocery shopping. He mows the lawn. We work well together, him & I.
- The thing I love most about him: the fact that he tries so hard to understand me and my creative ways of thinking! His parental skills are pretty awesome too!
May you feel the love tomorrow too, however you choose to celebrate!
Happy days to you!