Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pinboard: Happy Mail

Top Left: from here. Bottom Left: from here. Bottom Middle: from here. Bottom Right: from here. Top Right: from here. Middle Right: from here.
One of my goals for 2014 is to 'write more letters and send more happy mail to friends and loved ones'. I've been gathering some ideas of ways to add little handmade touches to my correspondence.
 
Some lovely ideas:
  • Decorated envelopes: hand drawn, stamped, washi taped, the possibilities are endless.
  • Pop-up paper goods.
  • Handmade envelopes with contrast printed lining.
  • Glassine bags full of colourful confetti, glitter or sequins.
  • Folded paper goods - origami.
  • Piles of papery goodness tied up with string.
 
Have you ever had a pen pal? If so, what special things did/do you exchange? I'd love to know.
 
Happy days to you!
 
Melinda x

2 comments:

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...