Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pinboard: Christmas Crafts for Kids

Top Left: from here. Bottom Left: from here. Bottom Middle: from here. Bottom Right: from here. Top Right: from here. Middle Right: from here.


I put my hand up to look after the all important job of organising and looking after the kids' craft table on Christmas day.  This is the first year Blake's family has done anything like this but it's the perfect way to occupy the increasing number of kids in his clan. And where does one go for an abundance of crafty inspiration??? Pinterest of course! Above are some of the ideas I've pinned so far. I particularly like the idea of the cardboard Christmas tree, and think it may be the winner for the day providing I can source enough thick card. 

Have you done any Christmas crafting with your little ones this year or come across any great crafts for kids? I'd love to know!

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...