Saturday, December 7, 2013

49/52

'A portrait of Millie, once a week, every week, in 2013' - photo taken by my close friend, Charity.
Millie: On Wednesday we spent the day with my two closest friends and their little ones for our annual 'kid friendly' Christmas festivities. We ate yummy food, decorated gingerbread houses, did Christmas craft, and at the end of the day we walked to the pool to dangle our feet in the cool water. This photo will always remind me of this special day shared with friends. I'm not sure how you felt at this very moment my sweet one- bewildered perhaps?

I hope your weekend is a lovely one dear friends.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

I'm joining in with Jodi for the 52 project. I adored this image from last week.....there's just so much to love about the affection between Tallow and her Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...