Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Books I Love: Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft

Pearl Lowe's Vintage Craft: Craft Projects & Styling Advice for the Modern Vintage Home


This book has been my lunchtime companion over the last couple of days. It's full of advice and handy hints on creating a vintage inspired home and there are lots of crafty projects too. I've marked a few projects to add to my very long 'Make & Do' list. There is a great little 'Bohemian Herb Planter' DIY which I would love to try, as well as a great 'to do' on customising vintage plates.....which I've got plenty of. The project I loved most, however, was the 'Midsummer's Dream Wreath'. It is the perfect Springtime project.....a wreath of fresh hydrangeas, roses, lavender and flowering mint and rosemary. It is delightful!

Have you been reading any lovely books lately? My next read is Vintage Wedding Style by Elizabeth Demos.

I hope your week has been lovely so far.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...