Our little lady turned one a fortnight ago!!! We still can't believe that it's been a whole year since she came into our world. While neither Blake or I are party goers we really wanted to celebrate just how far our little one had come, from a tiny premmie baby to a sweet, energetic little bundle of love. We had a fantastic (albeit tiring) day celebrating with family and friends , yummy food was consumed, glittery masks were made and many treasured gifts were received. These are a few special photos from the day, taken by my brother's lovely girlfriend, Gina x
2. Pretty flower filled vases.
3. The birthday girl with a treasured gift. A pull-along cart made by my younger brother.
4. Yummy strawberry meringues with vanilla cream (also made by my brother).
5. What's a party without a craft table. Glittery masks complete with pom-poms and feathers were made.
6. The important business of present opening.
7. The cake. Also made by my brother. Raspberry mudcake with cookies and cream filling.
I hope your week has been a lovely one.
Happy days to you!