Monday, June 3, 2013

The Little Paris Kitchen

Image Sources. Top logo designed by Steven Bonner. Bottom.


Have you been watching 'The Little Paris Kitchen'? I have, and it's all kinds of lovely. Rachel Khoo is ever so delightful and ever so lovable. I adore her quaint Parisian apartment which she opens as an intimate restaurant for 2 (look at those Moroccan-esque tiles), her quirky sense of fashion (I think we share a love of polka dots and cardigans) and most importantly her unique and simple take on French cuisine.

If you'd like to watch 'The Little Paris Kitchen' too, it's on SBS ONE on Thursday nights at 8.00pm.

I hope your weekend was a lovely one.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I'm in love! Her kitchen is all kinds of inspiration for my new little kitchen space.
    Oh and I want in on her wardrobe too!
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...