Thursday, May 2, 2013

love.love.love


Top left: Baby Jumper Pattern by quince&co. Top right: words from 'peter loves jane' and 'Eleven Letters'. Bottom left: Table Setting on Style Me Pretty. Bryan and Mae Photography. Bottom right: Pretty Patchy Paper Lantern DIY on the Lola Nova blog.   
 




I really enjoyed putting together my last 'love.love.love' post and was so excited to receive a thank-you email from Printebebe today to let me know that my link had sent a little bit of traffic to their website.  Such a kind gesture that made me love their work even more! 

So, I have put together a list of a few more things I'm loving at the moment..... 


What are you admiring at the moment? I'd love to know.

Happy days to you!

Melinda x 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! You could win yourself a pretty embroidered pendant. Only 4 days left until a winner is drawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment! You just made my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...