|Top left: Baby Jumper Pattern by quince&co. Top right: words from 'peter loves jane' and 'Eleven Letters'. Bottom left: Table Setting on Style Me Pretty. Bryan and Mae Photography. Bottom right: Pretty Patchy Paper Lantern DIY on the Lola Nova blog. |
I really enjoyed putting together my last 'love.love.love' post and was so excited to receive a thank-you email from Printebebe today to let me know that my link had sent a little bit of traffic to their website. Such a kind gesture that made me love their work even more!
So, I have put together a list of a few more things I'm loving at the moment.....
- This purse from Oktoberdee. Their wares are divine.
- If I was in the market for some new wheels I would totally get one of these bikes in Mint Green or Sunshine Yellow.
- This Pretty Patchy Paper Lantern DIY on the Lola Nova blog.
- I always wanted a pair of these when I was little and now they're back.....or did they never leave?
- I'm adoring the 'house of humble' blog at the moment.
- This sweet table setting idea on Style Me Pretty. Bryan and Mae Photography.
- I love it when a creative person stumbles upon an opportunity and just goes for it. Trunk & Orderly did it!
- I'm a little bit partial to delicious looking soap. Murphy & Daughters!
- These words. Bring your own sunshine. From 'peter loves jane' and 'Eleven Letters'.
- The sweetest knitted baby jumper pattern by quince&co. I do love a good handmade knit.
What are you admiring at the moment? I'd love to know.
Happy days to you!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! You could win yourself a pretty embroidered pendant. Only 4 days left until a winner is drawn x